Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day

I remember father's day growing up. my brother and I used to give my dad the cheesiest gifts. for some reason we thought that my dad would like the corny ties and cosby-like sweaters. well now that I am a father, I hope that my kids will not get me the same kind of bad gifts. my wife is always taking care of me. miles and gavin gave me the coolest card. I loved it. and for my gift, I get to pick out a pair of polarized sunglasses. now for those of you that know me, you know that I have a thing for accessories. So, I am thinking Oakleys or Arnettes for sunglasses, but if you have any suggestions, please let me know. You can play a huge part in my accessory OCD!

Current Listenings: Spur58-Blessed Catastrophe

Cool website to check out: www.hatdaddy.com

No comments: