Tuesday, July 3, 2007

On my way...

So my wife decided that she would lose a few pounds. I think she is already drop dead gorgeous, but I told her I would diet with her. I don't know what I was thinking. I actually lost 7 pounds already. Well, I lost the weight then went out of town for a camp in Panama City with one on my best friends Ric Blazi. One thing about Ric's camp is that they eat good. We went to great restaurants and ate like kings. So anyway, I gained some of the weight back. However, I am doing good with dropping it off again. My goal is to get to around 190. I have not weighed under 200 pounds since like 1997. Weight watchers really works. I totally thought it was for girls, but I am sold on it. My clothes are already starting to fit different, which leads to my OCD, shopping.
So I hope you all enjoy your 4th tomorrow. Be sure not to overindulge!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

6-4 210. Keepin it real!
V

Anonymous said...

bro.gerald that is what happens when you go anywhere with bro.ric!!
we hope to see you next summer for some more fun and good food!!!


caitlin

m2c said...

G
ok, so i know this is like almost a month ago this blog...but......you are really a girl....weight watchers?? im done, im done.. with trying to build a relationship with you. My wife would'nt like it anyway...me trying to get closer to another woman.