Thursday, May 31, 2007

dream session...

when my wife, Tammy, and I were engaged, we talked about our dreams. things like where we would wanted to vacation or live were often the topic. we would also talk of things like the number of children, what would you do with a million bucks, and what do you want to be when you get older. well that last question is always in my mind. the funny thing is I am older now and know exactly what I want to do and be. I want to be a part of a team of people that will stop at nothing to create a place where lost people can go to find Jesus. this is not a sunday school answer. I am being serious. i don't want to sound super spiritual, but we need to sense the urgency sometimes. what better joy is there in life than being part of someone's life and family being changed forever? sometimes when I look around, I am amazed at what God is doing. other times I look around and think,"what is going on?" have we gone astray at times? do we really not care about the main thing sometimes? how can we be given so much yet be so ungrateful? let me know your thoughts or dreams.

current listenings: VBS music believe it or not!!

1 comment:

erica said...

'I want to be a part of a team of people that will stop at nothing to create a place where lost people can go to find Jesus.'

me too!!