Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh so refreshing!!



What a glorious day!! The new Starbucks has opened on the corner of Colonial and Fowler. Now I can choose which one I will go to so I can keep up the habit. Speaking of habit, what is it that they put in the delectable Iced White Chocolate Mocha that is so consuming? I think of nothing else when I am downing this cup of addiction. Oh well. Please feel free to stop in and get a Malloy special at any Starbucks. Get one for me when you go...it is always welcomed and appreciated!


Current listenings...
Ben Lee
Steve Fee

Current readings...
Notes from Thirsty Conference
Velvet Elvis-Rob Bell

3 comments:

Joe Moore said...

Dude stick to leading worship!! jk jm

Mark B said...

Best post yet! My beverage of choice right now is a Grande Vanilla Latte, extra hot. I think I need one right now. My motto: Life's too short to drink bad coffee.

Vanessa said...

HALLELUJAH! I didn't realize it was open already... y'all (yes I'm southern right now) don't know what's up though! You need a Tall Caramel Frap- and when I'm being good a tall caramel frap light! Ahhh the wonders of this monster they call Starbucks... what does Starbucks mean anyway? Star-money? Celestial-Male-Deer? Large-self-luminous-heavenly-body-of-oxford-shoes? Discuss amongst yourselves...